Born from a partnership between SIC and BlueShift, the SIC Hotel is the first TV hotel in the world. Combining the reference television station in Portugal, leader in entertainment, with the reference specialized hospitality management and consulting firm, we have a project set up for success. Nonetheless, to achieve that we need a partner that owns or operates a hotel establishment in Lisbon and seeks to convert it to this disruptive concept.
The SIC Hotel will be a space where the leisure experience meets the glamour of the television world. This will be the new hot spot in the city of Lisbon, whether for an unforgettable stay, a lively meal or a gathering with friends. The SIC hotel will have a real television studio, where guests and visitors can watch in real-time the buzz of TV production. Walking into film sets or random encounters with SIC stars, either during work time or in more relaxed moments, will also be a part of the on-site experience. Moreover, given the pivotal importance of talent gathering for SIC’s entertainment mission, this will also be a space for those seeking their opportunity to come into the spotlight.
Would you like to be the SIC hotel?
If you own or operate a hotel establishment in Lisbon, this is your shot to be a part of a unique and pioneer project at an international level. If you think this is an appealing idea, check below if your property meets the requirements to the future SIC hotel:
• Functioning hotel or with an expected opening in less than one year;
• Availability to invest in the conversion to the concept of the SIC hotel;
• Location in the council of Lisbon, ideally in a prime location;
• Building with sound infrastructure quality and in perfect working conditions;
• Distinctive and appealing architecture, either classic or modern;
• Minimum of 100 rooms.
• Entrance to a wide street with abundant pedestrian and car traffic, glass facade/ transparency;
• Common areas with at least 900 sqm;
• Space for an exterior screen, 10m in length and 5,6m in height;
• Rooms with a useable floor area above 30 sqm;
• Modern bathrooms;
• Restaurant with capacity for more than 150 people, conditions for an open kitchen and direct street access;
• Bar with simultaneous direct access to the restaurant and the lobby;
• Second bar or dining space with capacity for more than 80 people, a stage, and direct street access;
• Roof top with a view or interior courtyard with landscaping and direct street access;
• Auditorium with a capacity for 400-500 people, stage and adequate technical conditions and accessibility;
• Several rooms which can be converted into common areas (e.g. kids club, hairdresser, store, etc.).
If you own or operate a hotel establishment with the mentioned characteristics, contact us through the form presented below: